My Experience With the Recruiting Process Part 2- By: Gunnar Thompson, NASM-CPT, PES, CPPS
The focus of this video blog is to provide information I learned from visiting colleges as a high school player moving to the next level. I outline some important factors to think about when visiting colleges, including my experiences with coaches, and share some insight on what to look for in the coaching staff. Lastly, I give my take on things to consider in addition to athletics.
- Disappointing Results from Training? : By Ron Wolforth
- How We Individualize Workload To Decrease Injury Risk And Maximize Performance Gains : By Randy Sullivan, MPT, CSCS
- August 2020 ENewsletter: By The Way, Have I Told You About Injuries This Year? : By Jim Wagner
- It’s Time For A Revolution in Throwing Rehab: By Randy Sullivan
- Maximizing Your Off-Season Throwing: By Coach Flint Wallace