TAP™ Bungee Cord
Bungee Cords can be used to develop explosive power and quickness through resisted exercises and agility drills.
- Enhance movement patterns
- Increase quickness
- Strengthen the lower half
- Choose from six resistance levels
- Yellow (Light): (10lb-15lb Resistance) Typically used by pre and post-adolescent athletes
- Red (Medium): (15lb-20lb Pounds Resistance) Typically used by pre and post-adolescent athletes
- Blue (Heavy): (20lb-25lb Pounds Resistance) Typically used by post-adolescent athletes
- Green (Very Heavy): (25lb-30lb Resistance) Typically used by post-adolescent
- (Extra Heavy): (40lb-50lb Resistance) Typically used by muscularly mature athletes
- (Super Heavy): (50lb-60lb Resistance) Typically used by muscularly mature athletes
The TAP™ Bungee Cord Set consists of Bungee, Padded Resistance Belt and Tether Strap.
Bungee Cords are a great functional training tool because of their limitless applications, portability, and low cost. Created for the extreme demands of the elite athlete, this interval training tool takes ballistic movement training to the next level. Agility and speed can be addressed concurrently by incorporating resistance drills emphasizing all major muscle groups through an overload effect.
The Padded Resistance Belt is a one-size-fits-all adjustable belt designed to withstand extreme exercise activities with the comfort of the athlete in mind. The lightweight waist belt provides for resistance training and allows freedom of movement while concentrating the stress of the training at the athlete’s center of gravity.
The Tether Strap is 1" webbing 6' in length that can be used to anchor the bungee to a fixed object using included (two) snap hooks.
Bungee Cords are all 10' in length in the retracted position and can be stretched to a maximum of 30'. The bungee is enclosed by a sleeve that protects it and provides safety stretch limitations.