Welcome to the Oates Specialties Equipment Registry
Working almost like a wedding or baby registry, our registry is easy to implement and use in a short amount of time. If you are looking for a way to simplify your fund-raising process for Training Equipment, the Equipment Registry is the answer. The following video provides a brief overview of the registry benefits:
The Equipment Registry is absolutely free and with an OatesSpecialties.com account is quick to set-up. Not having an OatesSpecalties.com account is not a problem, just create one, then set up the Equipment Registry and get a feel for what it is all about. All this with no cost and without commitments!
Setting up an Equipment Registry will empower your program benefactors to improve your training program. It will let your donors know what training tools you need and which ones have the greatest priority. Your sponsors can choose the equipment you need the most (and fits their budget) and send these high priority items directly to your program at the address plainly visible on the registry. Your patron will have no doubt how their donation was used.
Begin your Equipment Registry now by going to the top of this page and clicking ‘Equipment Registry’ or selecting the 'Equipment Registry' button below. If you don’t have an OatesSpecialties.com account, create one. If you have an account, log-in and begin identifying the items you want in your registry. It’s easy and fast!
The following is a step-by-step guide to get your Equipment Registry Up and Running:
1. Log-in to your account. If you do not have an account it is not a problem, just create one.
2. After Logging in, select 'Equipment Registry' to be taken to the registry welcome page.
3. Select 'Equipment Registry' again to leave the welcome page and start your registry.
4. Complete the Information requested. After verifying your account information and the address you wish your registry items shipped to, select 'Save'.
5. After Saving your registry information, select 'Manage Items' to begin selecting items for your registry.
6. Browse the Oates Specialties catalog and add item selections to your registry.
7. Identify the items you wish and after entering the quantities desired select the 'Add to Registry' icon.
8. After verifying your desired quantity and indicating the priority the item has in your equipment registry, select 'Update Items'.
9. After selecting all the items for your Equipment Registry, share your Registry with your patrons using Facebook, Google+ and Twitter by selecting the corresponding buttons and you can communicate directly with your supporters by email if you wish.
10. If you choose to let your supporters know about your Gift Registry by email, a pre-formatted communication with your name inserted is sent to your patrons with a link to your Equipment Registry.
11. When your supporters select the link to your Equipment Registry they will be taken directly to the equipment list you selected.
It's just that easy! Now you are set to begin your registry - Just Click the Equipment Registry button below to get started.
Oates Specialties is a family owned and operated business. Since starting the company in 2003 with baseball as its primary focus, Robert and Gloria Oates, along with their son Brian, have worked diligently to develop a line of quality athletic conditioning tools that is unparalleled. We hope you enjoy our product line, videos, and blog. Contact us if we can help you in any way!