TAP® Ultimate Pitcher Resistance Tubing
The TAP® Ultimate Pitcher Resistance Tubing is an excellent device to assist in injury prevention while strengthening movement patterns used in sports. These portable and lightweight tools can be used both in-season and off-season for pre-activity warm-up routines and functional strength programs. Combining handles with cuffs, the TAP® Ultimate Pitcher resistance tubing provides the athlete the choice of attachment to use based on an exercise regime and is an excellent choice for any arm health program.
The TAP® Ultimate Pitcher is set apart from other quality resistance tubing products available because of its easily sanitized synthetic-leather wrist cuffs and easily cleaned rubberized hand grips. Exercising with this unique tool provides the ability to accommodate virtually all exercise routines.
- Promotes a full range of motion, improves functional strength, and builds endurance
- Elastic resistance allows athletic movements providing resistance through a range of motion
- A valuable tool for arm health
- Portable - can be used anywhere there is a secure anchor
- Choose from five resistance levels
- Heavy Tubing (Green): typically used by the young athlete
- Extra Heavy Tubing (Blue): typically used by the junior high athlete
- Special Heavy Tubing (Black): typically used by the high school athlete
- Super Heavy Tubing (Silver): typically used by the well-developed high school and college athlete
- Ultra Heavy Tubing (Black): typically used by mature college and professional athletes. Ultra Heavy Tubing is CUSTOM - Call (936) 295-4459) to place order
- Pair of snap hooks is included
- Resistance Tubing Information
Starting at $59.95
TAP® Ultimate Pitcher Resistance Tubing should be an integral part of any arm health program to prepare the arm for throwing and is equally important for non-throwing overhead athletes as well. The overhead tasks associated with throwing, swimming, tennis, volleyball, and golf rely on similar muscle-activation patterns of the rotator cuff, humeral movers, and scapular stabilizers.
The TAP® Ultimate Pitcher tubing utilizes elastic force to provide resistance throughout functional movement patterns allowing the ability to move freely during exercise. This tool permits the recreation of athletic movements and is not affected by gravity compared to lifting weights, where gravity factors into the effectiveness of a movement direction.
Particularly popular in baseball, pre-throwing exercises and strength training with resistance tubing has been accepted at all levels. Properly performed exercises can activate, strengthen and condition muscles important in the throwing motion while having a low impact on the joints. With a choice of handles to grasp, or cuffs to fasten to the wrist, the TAP® Ultimate Pitcher has two separate resistance tubes providing the capability for two separate anchor points (i.e. high/low) allowing emulation of arm side/glove side exercises. This resistance tubing is highly portable, allowing exercises to be performed virtually anywhere - in the bullpen, dugout, locker room, or on the sidelines.
The TAP® Ultimate Pitcher consists of easily sanitized synthetic leather wrist cuffs and rubberized handgrips attached to five-foot sections of resistance tubing. Looped ends provide for attachment to handgrip and anchor. The TAP™ Ultimate Pitcher is sold as a pair.
The use of a connecting device, such as snap hooks (Snap Hook (Pair) (3/8") included), can extend the useful life of resistance tubing by protecting the tubing from nicks, cuts, abrasions, and/or scratches from its anchor. Instruction for use not included.