The Power Web is used for strengthening and conditioning fingers, hands, wrists, and forearm. It is an excellent tool for dexterity and range of motion exercises.
- Develops grip strength
- Improves hand strength
- Increases dexterity
- Enhances range of motion
- Power Webs are color coded for easy identification
- Red - The most popular for all-around use: strengthening, flexibility, injury rehabilitation, sports, and fitness.
- Green - Typically used for advanced rehabilitation, strengthening, sports, fitness, and injury prevention.
- Blue - Primarily used for sports strengthening--for all major sports--typically used by the well-developed athlete.
- Black - Advanced strengthening is typically used by the muscularly mature athlete where hand strength is vital.
Starting at $29.95
The Power Web is a versatile and effective resistance exerciser for strengthening the muscles and joints of the fingers, hand, and wrist. The resistance of each web can be modified to meet specific needs by adjusting the hand position and/or depth of finger insertion. Both hands can be exercised at once, or a single finger can be isolated for exercise.
The Power Web helps maintain dexterity in hands by increasing the range of motion in fingers, joints, and wrists. Virtually any movement that the hand and wrist perform can be duplicated within this device. Using the Power Web helps reduce the risk of over-use injuries and muscle strain by providing a complete muscular workout for the entire hand and forearm with minimal time and effort.
The Power Web is 14" in diameter, weighs 16oz, and is available in multiple resistance levels. Constructed of high-quality latex rubber with special agents added for durability and strength, the Power Web should last for years (with proper use and care).